Coronavirus – Keeping You Safe at Giannasso
Getting Ready to Re-Open – What to Expect at Giannasso Hair & Beauty Salon in Covent Garden
We can’t wait to welcome you back to our Covent Garden salon when we’re allowed to re-open our doors!
There’s no doubt that the world will be a very different place when we do. We have been busy preparing the salon for this “new normal”, putting in place a host of new features designed to keep our team and clients safe and well.
You can rest assured that the whole Giannasso Hair & Beauty team are up-to-date on all social distancing and hygiene requirements and will be working to reassure you when you are able to come in for your long-awaited hair and beauty appointments.
Please note that at the time of writing we do not yet have an opening date. See our latest notice on reopening and priority booking HERE.
The “New Normal” at Giannasso Hair & Beauty Salon
You can still expect exactly the same fantastic service from your Giannasso Hair & Beauty stylist or beautician, but you will see fewer other clients when you arrive at the salon.
This is because our team will be working in shifts over longer hours so that we can accommodate as many of you as possible while maintaining the required social distance.
Our team will be wearing masks, visors and gloves for everyone’s protection and we will be taking their temperature regularly over the course of the day. All staff understand that it is VITAL that they self isolate if they experience any Coronavirus symptoms and that they do not come into the salon.
Likewise, clients experiencing Coronavirus symptoms must stay at home and contact us to reschedule their appointments. We reserve the right to check a client’s temperature if we consider it necessary.
We request that you wear a mask when you visit the salon, but if you do not have one, these will be available for purchase. We have invested in lots of PPE for our team as well as making layout and procedure changes in the salon.
Here’s a summary of what we are doing to keep you safe during your visit:
- The salon will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before & after opening.
- We are providing PPE for the entire team.
- We are providing PPE for clients in accordance with government guidelines.
- We have non-touch hand sanitiser stand at the entry of the salon outside and in all stations.
- We will be disinfecting our tools before and after each client.
- We are extending appointment times so we can guarantee that the area used is disinfected before attending the next client.
- We will be working 7 days a week so we can accommodate our client’s demands, creating shifts between the team so that we can tend to fewer people at a time.
- There will be no walk-ins accepted.
- Whilst no magazines will be circulated in the salon, we will still be offering a selection of refreshing drinks will be served in disposable cups.
- Payments will be taken at the station from the stylist.
Our New Opening Hours
We are planning to open at the following times to accommodate as many appointments as possible as safely as we can:
Monday: 10am – 8pm
Tuesday: 10am – 8pm
Wednesday: 10am – 8pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday: 9am – 6pm
Booking an Appointment
We already have a long waiting list for appointments, but you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the list. We’re getting in touch with everyone who had an appointment booked during lockdown who will be offered priority for booking when we re-open.
All clients that have an existing booking that was made before lockdown will be contacted first. We are offering Priority Vouchers for clients HERE.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.