UPDATED JULY 2021: The Latest Covid-Safety Measures at Giannasso Hair & Beauty Salon, Covent Garden
From Monday 19th July the government are easing restrictions on wearing masks and social distancing, these restrictions will no longer be mandatory.
At Giannasso we want to still ensure all of our team and clients are safe and that everyone feels comfortable when entering our salon.
Our priority is for you to feel at and ease and have a good experience with us. On entry to the salon we will discuss with you if you would like your stylist to wear a mask whilst doing your hair. We have given the team the option to wear a mask, but rest assured we will be in tune with your needs and go along with what you decide.
We still highly recommend that clients and the team wear masks downstairs when they are near each other and at the backwash basins as this area is not as well ventilated.
Social Distancing & More
The salon is now back to its original hours of Tuesday-Saturday, with Mondays being open for bookings only via telephone and e-mail. If you are still concerned with mixing with others in enclosed spaces, please communicate this with us and we will work with you to ensure you are comfortable.
- For now we will not have all of our stylists in at once, to still keep a safe distance but we will consider easing back into this later on in the year. We will still try to have a safe distance between work stations.
- There will be hand sanitiser at the entrance of the salon which we still encourage you to use before entering the salon and at also at work stations. The salon will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after opening. Tools and stations will be disinfected between each appointment.
- We still suggest that you attend your appointments alone, but if you would like to bring someone then please let us know prior to your appointment so we can ensure you both have space.
- The salon will no longer be by appointment only, we will be accepting walk ins if we have the capacity to do so.
- We will only be accepting card payments
- Drinks will be served back in glasses and we will still be providing individually wrapped biscuits. Tiramisu will be back again soon…Watch this space!
- Our magazines will still be available on your devices by scanning our QR code, we suggest for you to bring an iPad or tablet for better reading.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you start to develop covid symptoms prior to your appointment.
If you are having a colour service and you have had covid-19 or the vaccine we highly advise for you to come for an up to date skin test at least 48hours prior to your appointment. Please call the salon so we can advise on the best times to pop by.
We can’t wait to see you again soon for you to get the Giannasso feeling.