UPDATED January 2022: The Latest Covid-Safety Measures at Giannasso Hair & Beauty Salon, Covent Garden
In line with the new government rules, it will no longer be mandatory to wear a face covering in the salon from Thursday 27th January 2022. We still encourage the use of masks and the majority of us will continue to use them, if you would still like to wear one and would prefer if your stylist did too then please let us know on your arrival.
Social Distancing & More
The salon is now back to its original hours of Tuesday-Saturday, with Mondays being open for bookings only via telephone and e-mail. If you are still concerned with mixing with others in enclosed spaces, please communicate this with us and we will work with you to ensure you are comfortable.
- For now we will not have all of our stylists in at once, to still keep a safe distance but we will consider easing back into this later on in the year. We will still try to have a safe distance between work stations.
- There will be hand sanitiser at the entrance of the salon which we still encourage you to use before entering the salon and at also at work stations. The salon will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after opening. Tools and stations will be disinfected between each appointment.
- We still suggest that you attend your appointments alone, but if you would like to bring someone then please let us know prior to your appointment so we can ensure you both have space.
- The salon will no longer be by appointment only, we will be accepting walk ins if we have the capacity to do so.
- We will only be accepting card payments
- Drinks will be served back in glasses and we will still be providing individually wrapped biscuits. Tiramisu will be back again soon…Watch this space!
- Our magazines will still be available on your devices by scanning our QR code, we suggest for you to bring an iPad or tablet for better reading.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you start to develop covid symptoms prior to your appointment.
If you are having a colour service and you have had covid-19 or the vaccine we highly advise for you to come for an up to date skin test at least 48hours prior to your appointment. Please call the salon so we can advise on the best times to pop by.