Hair & Beauty Prices at Giannasso Hair & Beauty Salon, Covent Garden
A few notes before you read our price list…
- All clients must have a skin test at least two days before their first colour appointment at the salon, please call to arrange. We highly recommend clients who have had Covid-19 or the vaccine to contact the salon to book in for an updated skin test. This needs to take place at least 48hours prior to the appointment.
- All colour services require a finish, this can be a Cut & blow dry, blow dry or rough blow dry.
- When booking a blow dry please note short hair is classed as above the jaw line, mid length is anything from below the jawline to armpit length and long is anything below the armpit. If you have extra thick hair please select long/thick and if you have hair extensions select blow dry with extensions from the list as additional time will be required for both of these services.
- To all our lovely new clients. We do require a 50% deposit on your first visit.
- If you don’t know what colour service you require, then please DO NOT book online.
- Please call us to talk through your options.
- For a Balayage service, a toner is required and with all highlights, a toner may be required.
- All refreshments served are complimentary.
|CUT AND BLOW DRY|
|BLOW DRY EXTENSIONS||£51||£58||-||£71|
|FULL HEAD HIGHLIGHTS||£123||£139||£157||£180|
|3/4 HEAD HIGHLIGHTS||£112||£127||£142||£166|
|1/2 HEAD HIGHLIGHTS||£60||£103||£113||£136|
|1/4 HEAD HIGHLIGHTS||£83||£96||£105||£121|
|Please note a Cut, Blowdry or Rough Dry is required with ALL Colour services.|
|A toner is required with ALL balayage services and may be required with highlights services.|
|STRAIGHTENING AND SMOOTHING TREATMENTS|
|BRAZILIAN BLOW DRY SHORT||£144||£144||-||£144|
|BRAZILIAN BLOW DRY MED||£177||£177||-||£177|
|BRAZILIAN BLOW DRY LONG||£210||£210||-||£210|
|HAIR UP||Price on consultation|
|MAKE UP||Price on consultation|
Our in-depth consultation service at Giannasso Hair & Beauty provides the perfect opportunity to answer to these questions and give you all the information you need to choose your new haircut or colour. We charge a fee of £25 for this service. Please familiarise yourself with our Consultation Policy here.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
At Giannasso Hair & Beauty, we understand things happen and you cannot always attend your reservations with us, however late cancellations, being late and ‘no show’ appointments cost us precious time and money. We always ensure we have the correct amount of time booked with you, please ensure you let us know if you would like to make any changes to your booked services to allow others to book this time slot.
We ask that if you need to make any changes you call us on 020 7240 9973 48 hours’ prior to your reservation or send us an e-mail to email@example.com. If you do not follow this policy any deposits paid will not be redeemable, for existing clients 50% of the amount of your services will be added to your next bill regardless if a replacement reservation is made.
If you’re running late please do let us know by phone, we’ll try to be flexible. Guests who have not contacted us and arrive more than 15 minutes late may be turned away. For all of our lovely new guests we ask for a 50% deposit to secure your first reservation with us. This deposit will be taken off your final bill in the salon.